We holistically support individuals, families and communities to overcome trauma and other personal challenges that impact emotional well-being and healthy functioning.
Projects in this programme include:
- A psychiatric support group, run by Sara van Tonder in Paarl. Read more about their therapeutical garden here.
- Personal adjustment therapy;
- Trauma counselling;
- Marriage and relationship therapy;
- Parental guidance and parenting skills.
We also offer training opportunities for intern psychologists.
- Internships in counselling and educational psychology;
- Client-centred therapy workshops;
- Hypnotherapy workshops;
- Monthly journal club facilities.